Pilot instructor / KVS / Second pilot of the EMB-190
* Citizenship of the Russian Federation;
* Specialized higher education;
* For FAC/Pilots instructors – certificate of line pilots (ATPL);
* For co-pilots-commercial pilot certificate (CPL), ATPL is Welcome;
* English not lower than level IV on the ICAO scale;
* Experience on foreign multi-engine aircraft (+glasscockpit).
* Flights in Russia and abroad (Europe, Transcaucasia, Central Asia).
* Based in Kazan.
* Timely salary according to Labor legislation.
* Extra charge for class depending on the length of service and plaque.
* Compliance with all terms of the Collective agreement, including wage indexation.
* Accident insurance "365/24".
* Comfortable accommodation of crews with three meals a day.
* Discounted tickets for employees and their families.
* Free access to a number of cultural events and sports matches.
* Friendly team, developed corporate culture and social life.Contacts:
Zakamaldina Elena E.Zakomoldina@uvtaero.ru +7 960 057 62 92
Leysan Sadykova L.Sadykova@uvtaero.ru +7 987 235 65 70
Download the candidate questionnaire