Pilot instructor / KVS / Second pilot of the EMB-190
* Citizenship of the Russian Federation;
* Specialized higher education;
* For FAC/Pilots instructors – certificate of line pilots (ATPL);
* For co-pilots-commercial pilot certificate (CPL), ATPL is Welcome;
* English not lower than level IV on the ICAO scale;
* Experience on foreign multi-engine aircraft (+glasscockpit).
* Flights in Russia and abroad (Europe, Transcaucasia, Central Asia).
* Based in Kazan.
* Timely salary according to Labor legislation.
* Extra charge for class depending on the length of service and plaque.
* Compliance with all terms of the Collective agreement, including wage indexation.
* Accident insurance "365/24".
* Comfortable accommodation of crews with three meals a day.
* Discounted tickets for employees and their families.
* Free access to a number of cultural events and sports matches.
* Friendly team, developed corporate culture and social life.
The duties of the representative:
Control of flight service at the passenger check-in.
Interaction with airport services and service organizations.
Work with passengers in bad situations.
Control of loading / unloading of Luggage, hand Luggage, cargo, mail.
Control and organization of aircraft maintenance.
The interaction with the air crew
Experience in the carriage of passengers by air is welcome.
Higher or specialized secondary education (aviation will be considered an advantage).
Driving license category " B»
Confident use of the PC (MS Office).
Ability to solve several problems at the same time.
Sociability, stress resistance, discipline.
Place of work-Kazan airport.
Work schedule is changeable.
Zakamaldina Elena E.Zakomoldina@uvtaero.ru +7 960 057 62 92
Leysan Sadykova L.Sadykova@uvtaero.ru +7 987 235 65 70