The airline shall provide the following information in writing at the request of the passenger:
— On the fact of implementation/non-implementation of passenger air transportation and the cost of purchased air transportation to flights of the airline "UVT AERO" (500 rubles per segment);
- About the fact, reason, time of flight delay or change of departure time (free of charge);
- About cost of transportation of the passenger on the territory of the Russian Federation at following outside the territory of the Russian Federation (proceeding from the ratio of orthodromic distances on a route of flight in airspace of the Russian Federation to the General extent of a route of flight of the aircraft). (1000 rubles).
The certificate is issued on the letterhead of the Airline signed by the commercial Director or a person replacing him in the prescribed manner. Certificates confirming the information on the flight are not provided to outsiders, including a third-party organization. Except for official requests of Federal bodies of legislative and Executive power, and also bodies of legislative and Executive power of subjects of the Russian Federation and local governments on condition of the direction of the motivated (with obligatory indication of the basis (material number/other similar) and the purpose) request within their powers for the purposes of execution of the tasks and functions assigned to them. A natural person has the right to request information only on transportation carried out by him personally or by a person in respect of whom he is recognized as a legal representative in accordance with civil and family legislation. This fact must be documented. The certificate is issued in the name of the person who sent the request specified in the request. A certificate for a passenger under 2 years of age is issued free of charge in case of simultaneous response to the accompanying adult passenger.
PROCEDURE FOR SENDING A REQUEST:
The request with the signature is sent to the Airline at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The request must contain the following mandatory information:
- Name of the applicant or the person in respect of whom the request is made
- passport data (birth certificate)
- contact information and address of reference;
- date, flight number, flight direction, accurate information to which you must provide an answer.
The request must be accompanied by:
- Payment notice of payment of the fee with Bank marks.
The deadline for providing information is not later than 10 working days from the date of receipt of the application filed in accordance with the established procedure.
If it is impossible to provide information in connection with the provision of false, inaccurate information by the applicant, the request is considered considered; the money is not returned to the applicant.
In case of receiving one paid request containing more than two questions requiring answers, but not paid in the required amount, the Airline provides an answer to the first question from the received request.
You can pay for this service by details:
JSC " UVT AERO»
TIN 1645030506 KPP 164501001
PJSC BANK ZENIT
In the purpose of payment specify the type of service, name of the passenger.
Issuance of the certificate is carried out personally to the passenger upon presentation of the passport and receipt of payment for services in Kazan. For citizens living outside of Kazan, the original certificate is sent by Russian post registered mail with a notification.